“Do What You Love and the Money Will Follow” an old (and I mean OLD) friend once told me”. His nickname was Yoda, since he was short, fat, had a little stubby ponytail thingy on the back of his head and did in fact have a face that resembled Yoda. I loved the idea that I could just work hard at something enjoyable and make money, but I only half-assed believed it could be true. I’ve since discovered that it is most definitely true, but that it does require focus and dedication, which were pretty absent in my younger years.
- Why I Love Photography
- Introducing: Presets Galore
- Topaz Clarity Review – Save $20 With This Coupon Code – Enhance Contrast and Clarity With No Artifacts or Halos
- 10 Dismal Black and White Photos
- 20 Cute, Handsome and Gorgeous Photos of Freckled People
- A Guide to Installing, Creating and Updating Lightroom Presets
- Photographs of Genuine Happiness
- Dreams – Images from the Subconsious
- The Ugly Reality of Drug Addiction – A Photo Collection
- Is Adobe Creative Cloud Worth It?