It all seemed so glamorous then, back in the heyday of black & white prints, trilby hats and the golden age of the 30’s grand film studios, the paparazzo was seen to be an icon himself, moving and shaking with the subjects he intended to capture on film. Popularized by the 1960 film La dolce vita character and inspired by a boy who was nicknamed paparazzo (mosquito) after he was found to be always buzzing around and constantly moving.
- Why I Love Photography
- Introducing: Presets Galore
- Topaz Clarity Review – Save $20 With This Coupon Code – Enhance Contrast and Clarity With No Artifacts or Halos
- 10 Dismal Black and White Photos
- 20 Cute, Handsome and Gorgeous Photos of Freckled People
- A Guide to Installing, Creating and Updating Lightroom Presets
- Photographs of Genuine Happiness
- Dreams – Images from the Subconsious
- The Ugly Reality of Drug Addiction – A Photo Collection
- Is Adobe Creative Cloud Worth It?