Walls keep us in and others out. Sometimes they protect us and sometimes they give us privacy. Personally, I can get a bit too reliant on my walls and get way too comfy in my reclusive rut. It’s just easier that way most of the time. I guess the trick to health is finding the perfect balance between honoring legitimate introverted alone time, and stepping out from behind the walls both literally and figuratively.
- Why I Love Photography
- Introducing: Presets Galore
- Topaz Clarity Review – Save $20 With This Coupon Code – Enhance Contrast and Clarity With No Artifacts or Halos
- 10 Dismal Black and White Photos
- 20 Cute, Handsome and Gorgeous Photos of Freckled People
- A Guide to Installing, Creating and Updating Lightroom Presets
- Photographs of Genuine Happiness
- Dreams – Images from the Subconsious
- The Ugly Reality of Drug Addiction – A Photo Collection
- Is Adobe Creative Cloud Worth It?