I must admit that this intrigues me, and has for some time. I have always been something of an eavesdropper, and find myself listening to and watching other people’s interactions very intently. A few years ago I made some furtive audio recordings of conversations held by total strangers in various public places. I had planned to use these recordings in some sound collage, and indeed did use one recording in particular. I quickly gave up the practice however.
- Why I Love Photography
- Introducing: Presets Galore
- Topaz Clarity Review – Save $20 With This Coupon Code – Enhance Contrast and Clarity With No Artifacts or Halos
- 10 Dismal Black and White Photos
- 20 Cute, Handsome and Gorgeous Photos of Freckled People
- A Guide to Installing, Creating and Updating Lightroom Presets
- Photographs of Genuine Happiness
- Dreams – Images from the Subconsious
- The Ugly Reality of Drug Addiction – A Photo Collection
- Is Adobe Creative Cloud Worth It?