Since I live in the Napa Valley, I often take photos of vineyards and other scenery from the area. Most of these are actually for sale at premium stock sites such as iStockphoto and Shutterstock, which are the only places that I offer the high resolution versions. I also don’t permit the smaller free versions of these same images to be used for commercial purposes. The free versions of all of my stock photos are offered under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial license. In other words, you can use these images in a non-commercial way and I require attribution to photoluminary.com.
- Why I Love Photography
- Introducing: Presets Galore
- Topaz Clarity Review – Save $20 With This Coupon Code – Enhance Contrast and Clarity With No Artifacts or Halos
- 10 Dismal Black and White Photos
- 20 Cute, Handsome and Gorgeous Photos of Freckled People
- A Guide to Installing, Creating and Updating Lightroom Presets
- Photographs of Genuine Happiness
- Dreams – Images from the Subconsious
- The Ugly Reality of Drug Addiction – A Photo Collection
- Is Adobe Creative Cloud Worth It?