Not everyone can afford to pay for RAW editing software such as Photoshop or Lightroom. So, I have compiled a list of free RAW editing software for the photographer on a budget. I can’t personally vouch for any of these programs as I use Photoshop and Lightroom for all of my RAW conversion.
- Why I Love Photography
- Introducing: Presets Galore
- Topaz Clarity Review – Save $20 With This Coupon Code – Enhance Contrast and Clarity With No Artifacts or Halos
- 10 Dismal Black and White Photos
- 20 Cute, Handsome and Gorgeous Photos of Freckled People
- A Guide to Installing, Creating and Updating Lightroom Presets
- Photographs of Genuine Happiness
- Dreams – Images from the Subconsious
- The Ugly Reality of Drug Addiction – A Photo Collection
- Is Adobe Creative Cloud Worth It?