A portrait can either bring out our best qualities, or it can make a normally beautiful face seem not so attractive. As a woman and a person with a normal amount of vanity (my husband might say a little more than normal, but he’s a scruffy man. What does he know?), I can attest to wanting to always look my best in photos. After all, they have the potential to become permanent records of what we looked like in a certain place and time. My mother has a few cringe-worthy photos of me that I would have personally thrown away in a heartbeat. Thankfully, they are stuffed away in photo albums that are not looked at very often!
- Why I Love Photography
- Introducing: Presets Galore
- Topaz Clarity Review – Save $20 With This Coupon Code – Enhance Contrast and Clarity With No Artifacts or Halos
- 10 Dismal Black and White Photos
- 20 Cute, Handsome and Gorgeous Photos of Freckled People
- A Guide to Installing, Creating and Updating Lightroom Presets
- Photographs of Genuine Happiness
- Dreams – Images from the Subconsious
- The Ugly Reality of Drug Addiction – A Photo Collection
- Is Adobe Creative Cloud Worth It?