I probably won’t be able to post for a few days due to Christmas. It is currently 2:24 am on Christmas eve! Yes, I am a serious insomniac. I used to be rather bah humbug about the holidays, but with a 3 year old and 1 year old I’m feeling rather cheery about all of it this year. There is nothing like the innocence and wonderment of a small child. So forgive me for being a bit sappy (and perhaps too in love with bokeh) with this post. All this cheer has really taken off my edges.
- Why I Love Photography
- Introducing: Presets Galore
- Topaz Clarity Review – Save $20 With This Coupon Code – Enhance Contrast and Clarity With No Artifacts or Halos
- 10 Dismal Black and White Photos
- 20 Cute, Handsome and Gorgeous Photos of Freckled People
- A Guide to Installing, Creating and Updating Lightroom Presets
- Photographs of Genuine Happiness
- Dreams – Images from the Subconsious
- The Ugly Reality of Drug Addiction – A Photo Collection
- Is Adobe Creative Cloud Worth It?