I recently purchased an Adobe Creative Cloud membership. To be honest, I was still pretty darn happy with Photoshop CS5 and Lightroom 3. However, since I write reviews of photo software and make things like Lightroom presets to both give away and sell, it made sense to upgrade for professional reasons.
- Why I Love Photography
- Introducing: Presets Galore
- Topaz Clarity Review – Save $20 With This Coupon Code – Enhance Contrast and Clarity With No Artifacts or Halos
- 10 Dismal Black and White Photos
- 20 Cute, Handsome and Gorgeous Photos of Freckled People
- A Guide to Installing, Creating and Updating Lightroom Presets
- Photographs of Genuine Happiness
- Dreams – Images from the Subconsious
- The Ugly Reality of Drug Addiction – A Photo Collection
- Is Adobe Creative Cloud Worth It?