By

20 Photos of Gorgeous Women

I happen to think that women in general are gorgeous and I like looking at them…especially their faces.  Yes, I’m a woman married to a man and I have 3 children.  I’m not gay per say (there’s a lot to that story), but I do appreciate beauty!

I love diversity and find it very fascinating that there could possibly be so many variations on the same theme, yet all still so beautiful.

Enjoy these 20 photos of both conventional and not so conventional beauties, which took me 2 hours of careful searching to compile.

about looking alike and being different

The end, but a new beginning.

Puisque le monde continue de tourner

Gold

Smile gorgeous smile

Splendor in the grass

Ella in Blue

say hello...

Jessica

I look to you...

pretty woman

Teddy Edwardes

Untitled

XPro1. Vintage elegant beautiful woman.

allison_04

close up

IkonVisuals1650

Beach princess

Anne

big blue eyes

12 Responses to 20 Photos of Gorgeous Women

1. ula says:

Thank you so much! Great collection of gorgeous women :)

2. Young says:

Beautiful. Love the diversity here!

3. Melissa says:

That’s amazing!!…i was thinking that the article was about 20 photos gorgeous womens of hollywood

4. Ann Courtney says:

I really like your choice though of course choosing is like a circle – there is no end! I was interested in your comment at the beginning of this post – why do we, as women, feel that we have to almost apologize for enjoying looking at women. Whether we are gay or not we still appreciate the beauty of women and do so more genuinely than most men. Or am I being harsh to menfolk? ;)

• Hi Ann,

It is odd that we feel that way when you really examine it. Perhaps there is just still such a stigma around such matters, and nobody really wants to be judged or misunderstood.

I agree that some men can really miss the boat when it comes to female beauty, seeing only youth or body parts. I do think that many of them have a lot more depth than this though.

Thanks for your comment!

5. Steve G says:

Nice Collection. G likes it !!

6. Thank you for including my photo of my little sister to your beautiful collection!

7. I’m not sure if Photography, being purely visual, can ever represent the beauty of women; I’ve been trying for over 25 years. I recently looked into the eyes of a very senior woman and became aware of such beauty I had to re-assess how her ageing anatomy wrapped and revealed her inner loveliness. How to show that with a camera? Feminine beauty certainly transcends age, race and any stereotype. Sadly, comments here reflect the demise of the masculine to what is essentially competitiveness of one sort or another, missing the complexity, depth and power of what it is to be a man.

8. Nancy Young says:

I definately like this showcase of beautiful women photography! All the photos are interesting and genuine! Thank you a bunch for sharing! :)