Are you one of those people who loves taking photos, but only during the day? Unlike the intrepid wedding photographer, you put your camera away without a second thought when the light starts to dim, content with the idea that cameras only work well in broad daylight or in brightly lit places. Thanks to numerous not-so-favourable experiences of using a camera in dark places, your camera stays idle during the night, regardless of the many potentially beautiful and memorable photo opportunities available in the evening.
- Why I Love Photography
- Introducing: Presets Galore
- Topaz Clarity Review – Save $20 With This Coupon Code – Enhance Contrast and Clarity With No Artifacts or Halos
- 10 Dismal Black and White Photos
- 20 Cute, Handsome and Gorgeous Photos of Freckled People
- A Guide to Installing, Creating and Updating Lightroom Presets
- Photographs of Genuine Happiness
- Dreams – Images from the Subconsious
- The Ugly Reality of Drug Addiction – A Photo Collection
- Is Adobe Creative Cloud Worth It?