While there are not technically “rules” of composition in photography, there are some strong suggestions to follow. Simply pointing your camera at an attractive scene and hoping to convey the drama in front of you simply isn’t enough.
- Why I Love Photography
- Introducing: Presets Galore
- Topaz Clarity Review – Save $20 With This Coupon Code – Enhance Contrast and Clarity With No Artifacts or Halos
- 10 Dismal Black and White Photos
- 20 Cute, Handsome and Gorgeous Photos of Freckled People
- A Guide to Installing, Creating and Updating Lightroom Presets
- Photographs of Genuine Happiness
- Dreams – Images from the Subconsious
- The Ugly Reality of Drug Addiction – A Photo Collection
- Is Adobe Creative Cloud Worth It?